Preview this Scottish Field calendar in a viewer, in a new browser window.
The 2021 Scottish Field Mini Calendar is proof that wonderful things really do come in small packages.
Each Scottish Field Scottish Mini Calendar includes a posting envelope, allowing you to send it as a gift if you wish.
Dimensions: 215 x 182mm
- January - Kennick Burn, Laurieston, Dumfries and Galloway
- February - The last of the day's sun shines on Ben Nevis
- March - Sandwood Bay, Sutherland
- April - South end of Loch Lubnaig looking North, Callendar
- May - Aonach Dubh, one of the Three Sisters of Glen Coe reflected in the still water of Torren lochan
- June - St Abb's Head. looking South to St Abbs village
- July - View of the Water of leith and the Dean Village, Edinburgh
- August - Ardmaddy Bay, Loch Etive, Argyll And Bute
- September - Loch a' Chairn Bhain, Kylesku Bridge, Sutherland
- October - River North Esk, Angus
- November - The Lairig Ghru, Cairngorms
- December - Blood light, Diabaig, Torridon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.