CD & BOOK
A step-by-step tutor for the clarsach (Scottish harp) with an accompanying CD.
* Sections on reading music and arranging, with comments on the music
* Advice on buying and maintaining a clarsach
* Tuning a clarsach
* A basic guide to musical notation
* Instruction on sitting at the harp - arm, hand and finger positions
* Lessons and exercises for two, three and four fingers
* Chords, scales, arpeggios and moving around the harp.
The enclosed CD demonstrates - tuning your small harp, lessons and exercises 1-6, beginners' tunes, simple ornamentation and more.
Paperback 90 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.